Because of how we’ve taken on our challenges, we’ve already become stronger as a school, and if we work hard as a community to keep each other safer, we can stay together on campus for as long as possible.
Join Us for Our In-Person, Socially Distanced, Open House - Saturday, October 24
Those Interested In Grades 9 - 11 at 8:30 am
Those Interested In Grades 4 - 8 at 12:00 pm
The Honor Code is predicated on the assumption that all members of the Wooster Community are honorable and have the right to be trusted. As such, each member of the community is expected to act honorably in all of his or her relationships with other people.
- I will tell the truth and not mislead others. I will not lie.
- I will ensure that the work I submit will be my own, and I will neither give nor receive unauthorized assistance in my academic work. I will not cheat.
- I will demonstrate respect for all people through my words and actions. I will not harass or belittle others.
- I will respect the property of this community and those in this community and ensure that it remains safe for their use. I will not steal or vandalize.
- I will actively support the community of trust embodied in this Honor Code. I will not condone dishonesty. I will not condone the disregarding of the Honor Code by other members of the community.