Because of how we’ve taken on our challenges, we’ve already become stronger as a school, and if we work hard as a community to keep each other safer, we can stay together on campus for as long as possible.
Join Us for Our In-Person, Socially Distanced, Open House - Saturday, October 24
Those Interested In Grades 9 - 11 at 8:30 am
Those Interested In Grades 4 - 8 at 12:00 pm
Daily Lunch at Wooster - How to Order
As part of our “Stronger, Safer, Together Return to Campus Plan,” Flik Independent School Dining, along with myself and the entire community, is committed to keeping you healthy and safe.
All students must order (at least four days in advance) their daily lunch selection. This can be done through a desktop or through a mobile app. Attached below for your reference are a few guides to get you started as well as a how-to video.
Remember to place your lunch orders no later than 12:00 pm each Friday for the following week of school.
Please be sure to bring your reusable water bottle. We will not be providing bottled water with lunch.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Order Lunch
Create an Account or Log in
- Download the Flik Dining (Nutrislice) app or order from a desktop
- Visit: https://woosterschool.flikisdining.com/
- First time users must create an account. This account must be created with the student’s name and email address to ensure proper delivery.
- Select “Log in” from the navigation menu
- Tap on “Create an Account”
- Select the type of user you are
- Fill in your information and hit “next”
- Create a password and hit “finish”
Place an Order (See Our Video Sample)
- Log in at: https://woosterschool.flikisdining.com/
- Select “Lunch Menu”
- If you have a food allergy - choose “Kitchen Allergy Menu”
- Add your meal to the cart by tapping on the “+” sign
- Once you make your selections, go to your cart
- Review your cart, edit as needed, choose your pick up location, and check out
- Grade 4 students - choose “Grade 4”
- Grade 5 through 8 students - choose “Middle School”
- Grade 9 through 12 students - if your class prior to lunch is on upper campus, choose “Library” or if your class prior to lunch is on lower campus, choose “Gym”
- You will receive a confirmation email
Picking Up Lunch (See Our Video Sample)
- Go to your location per your order to pick up your lunch to-go
- A print out will be on the table to reference your order
- Take only the items that you placed an order for